- Type / Sub-type:Whiskey / Blended Malt Whiskey
- Mark: Monkey shoulder
- Country / Region:England / SPEYSIDE
- Trader: Official Bottler
- Peaty: No Peat
- Packaging: Without
- Ref. :13845
- Color: amber.
- Nose: smooth, balanced. Honey, herbaceous (green malt, cut hay) and delicately scented (rose water), it evolves with spices (ginger), liquorice and red fruits (blackberry, raspberry).
- Palate: fine, fruity. It is marked by dry nuts and sweet spices (cinnamon). It continues on vanilla, liquorice and creamy notes (milk cream).
- Overall: long, delicious. Both fruity (mirabelle) and floral (lavender), it develops with notes of chocolate and raisin bread.