Remy Martin Louis online , First created in 1874, LOUIS XIII Cognac is an exquisite blend of up to 1,200 grapes eaux-de-vie sourced 100% from Grande Champagne, the finest cru of the Cognac region and matured slowly inside oak casks known as “Tierçons”. Each individually numbered crystal decanter is a replica of the original 16th century metal flask, discovered on the site of the battle of Jarnac. The embodiment of an ancestral savoir-faire, LOUIS XIII is a rare artifact that is the life achievement of generations of Cellar Masters. Remy Martin Cognac Distributors
Where to Buy Remy Martin Louis XIII Wholesale
Heritage and expertise passed down from generation to generation is what makes the Louis XIII such a coveted blend. Each cellar maker reserves their finest eaux-de-vie, creating a refined Cognac that is unique; glimmering with each turn of a new era.
Simply a stunning Cognac.
- First sip: A dense celebration of floral notes and caddied fruits with hints of spices emerge first.
- Second sip: Notes of jasmine twirled with nuances of passion fruit, themselves flirting with ginger and nutmeg. Touches of roses and iris are dancing with elements of fig, prunes, in turn being sustained harmoniously by layers of sandalwood and honey.
- Finish: Four generations of cellar master have succeeded each other to produce these intense aromas that persist more than an hour on the palate.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- The Brand: LOUIS XIII Cognac
- Alcohol Content: 40% Alcohol by Volume
- Category: Grande Champagne Cognac, Cognac
- House: Rémy Martin
- Created: 1874